Lowongan Kerja Blibli.com. Blibli adalah perusahaan e-commerce Indonesia yang berfokus dengan model bisnis pada B2B, B2C, dan B2B2BC (Business to Business to Customer). Berdiri pada tahun 2011, Blibli sebagai mal online terpercaya yang menawarkan berbagai pilihan produk berkualitas yang disediakan lebih dari 100.000 oleh mitra usaha. Dari kebutuhan primer, produk elektronik, keperluan gaya hidup serta kebutuhan sehari – hari.
Lokerbumn.com saat ini berfokus memberikan informasi lowongan kerja BUMN dan anak perusahaan BUMN. Perusahaan BUMN merupakan salah satu perusahaan incaran para jobseker, selain karena fasilitas perusahaan yang mumpuni juga pendapatan gaji yang cukup terkenal lebih tinggi dari perusahaan perusahaan swasta. Hal ini yang menarik para jobseker untuk berlomba-lomba bisa masuk perusahaan BUMN.
Banyaknya jobseker yang ingin bekerja di perusahaan BUMN ini membuat persaingan semakin sengit. Untuk itu kami menyadari bahwa kalian menginginkan referensi lain dari informasi lowongan pekerjaan. Lokerbumn saat ini juga mengumpulkan informasi lowongan pekerjaan dari perusahaan Swasta maupun Instansi Pemerintahan sebagai salah satu opsi pilihan.
Lowongan Kerja Blibli.com April 2021
1. Fleet Management Officer
- We believe that seamless and fast delivery throught cutting-edge technology is the key to customers’ happines, and this is what we’re aiming for at blibli.com. As a fleet Management Officer, you get to be a part of this bigger vision to deliver statisfaction and empower Indonesians by ensuring pickup and delivery processes areexecuted properly, preparing the necessary data to support BES daily operational, monitoring operational equipment needs and maintaining company-owned assets, as well as managing operational cash flow within the unit. Because of your service, our customers will be able to feel the impact of this seamles shoping experience throught seamless delivery, feeling statisfied and fulfilled at the end of the day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced 3-4 years in relevant fields
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Have the capability to communicate and be good listener
- Have good common sense and analytical thinking
2. Operations Business Intelligence Officer
- This role leverages data to figure out market and business trends in order to help company in achieving its goals. Data mining and industry research will become daily consumptions of this role in delivering key business inisghts generating actionable recommendation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Accounting/Industrial/Engineering/Business
- Management with GPA minimum 3,50
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in relevant experience
- Passionate in data/analytical thinking
- Have a good problem solving skill and Strong in communicaton skill
- Broad knowledge of e-commerce ecosystem
3. Operations Project Management Officer
- As a Project Management, you will not only be the key person for end to end operational execution related campaign management programs. but you will also get exposure to different kind of projects to ensure Operation Departement and Blibli to achieve their strategic objectives. You will also be responsible to promote operations capabilities and also capture business needs strategically and how to execute in excellent way.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university with GPA minimum 3.3
- Minimum having 1 year experience in relevant experience related Project
- Management/Campaign Management
- Be customer absessed, always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, performance stability, good understanding and judgement under limited supervision, in under pressure situations, and at a fast pace work environment
- Possess the strong ability in effective problem-solving, attention to details, establish root cause and be able to extract, analyse and work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information and able to work cross functional teams
- Willing to work flexibel schedules/areas and must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends and holiday
4. Risk & Payment Management Officer
- Can you spot a risk when you see one? In Blibli.com, Risk & Payment Management Officer Specializes in identifying potential causes of vagure transactions or loss, recomending and implementing preventive measures, and devising plans to minimize loss the Company, In other words, the analyst will coordinate and perform research, analytics, and identfy early detection of any fraud cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in FInance/Acconting/Banking/Business/Law from an accredited university with GPA minimum 3.3
- Minium 1 year experience in relevant experience related Risk and Payment.
- Be customer-absessed, always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, performance stability, good understanding and judgment under limited supervision, in under pressure situations, and at a fast pace work environment
- Possess the strong ability in practical problem’-solvin, attention to details, establish root cause and be able to exctract, analyse and work with data to asess situations and take appropriate action
- Excellent written and verbal communicaton skill with the ability to present complex information and able to work for cross-functional teams
- Willing to work flexibel schedukes/areas and must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends and holidays
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office aplications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powepoint, etc)
5. Process Improvement & Reengineering Officer
- To continually improve for the happiness of our customers and the growth of the company is one of Blibli.com’s top priorities. Your role as a Process Improvement and Reengineering Analyst is key in the improvement of the strategic system at Blibli.com. You are responsible to come up with, point out, strategically plan, and implement key project that can improve quality, reduce cost, increas both productivity and consistency, and provide solutions n order to achieve those goals and support the creation of a seamless experience for the customers.
- Minimum S1 (minimum GPA 3,3)
- Microsoft Office, Process Mapping, Process Improvement, Business Process Engineering,
- Data Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management
- Minimum 1 year relevant experiences
- Business Process Improvement
- Six Sigma/Lean
- Risk Management
- Proven process improvement, business engineering qualifications
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of sucessful implementation
- Works well in team environment, with problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
6. Junior Claim Management Officer
- As a Junior claim Management Offier you will be responsile to manage the planning, organizing, and implementing a damage/lost withing physical transportation of al blibli.com shipment product which embedded with inurance, encompasses all of the strategic operations that help to deliver efficient and effective with zero rejection. Being part of Return Management provides the unique opportunity to understand the entire Blibli.co eco-system in depth.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum GPA 3,3
- Fresh graduate / 1 year experience, prior experience managing and coordinating college organizations
- Microsoft Office
- Be customer absessed, always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, good undestanding and judgement under limited supervision, in under pressure situations, and at a fast pace work environment
- Possess the strong ability in effective problem-solving, attention to details establish root cause and be able to extract, analyse and work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action
- Willing to work flexible schedules/areas, including weekends and holidays
7. BLITS Training Junior Officer
- Be a trainer in BLITS College will help to achieve the perfect score for customer satisfaction and increase the loyalty of orcustomers. As a trainer, you will provide world-class onboarding and learning programs through customer obsesion and innovation. In here, you are the chef who feeds BLITS’ hunger for knowledge, therefore make sure your got the perfect recipes and serve it in effective and efficient way. Give your best to ensure and continuausly upgrade the quality of BLITS from both hard skills and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university (with GPA minimum 3.0)
- Fluency in English is preferable
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and nspire staff
- Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development
- Excellent coordination, classroom management and organization skills
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization’s goals, values and mission statement
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Self-development skills
- Work independently and as part of a team to come up with a range of ideas and executions for reach project
- Proven ability to work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Proven track of project delivery
- Passionate about the customer
Bagi yang berminat dan sesuai kualifikasi silahkan daftarkan diri anda secara online melalui link berikut :
Hati-hati terhadap segala bentuk jenis penipuan karena sejatinya pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan itu gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapun